Starting today, you van go ahead and earn and redeem World of Hyatt points at Ailila Hotels. Last year, Hyatt announced the acquisition of Two Roads Hospitality which includes four different brands. Thompson Hotels and Joie de Vivre Hotels were already added and now you’ll see Alila properties as well. The last one standing is Destination Hotels. and we should see that at some point later this year as well.
16 New Properties Added:
Within the Alila Hotels brand, there are 16 total properties that will be added to the World of Hyatt portfolio. Unfortunately though, there is only one property in the US. Although this is a great addition for those heading to Indonesia.
- Ventana Big Sur an Alila Resort (Big Sur, California) — category 7
- Alila Solo (Java, Indonesia) — category 1
- Alila Seminyak (Balo, Indonesia) — category 5
- Studios at Alila Seminyak (Bali, Indonesia) — category 1
- Alila Ubud (Bali, Indonesia) — category 3
- Alila Villas Uluwatu (Bali, Indonesia) — category 7
- Alila Manggis (Bali, Indonesia) — category 2*
- Alila SCBD (Java, Indoensia) — category 3*
- Alila Villas Koh Russey (Sihanoukville, Cambodia) — category 6*
- Alila Bangsar (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) — category 1*
- Alila Diwa Goa (Goa, India) — category 2**
- The Diwa Club by Alila (Goa, India) — category 3**
- Alila Jabal Akhdar (Jabal Akhdar, Oman) — category 6**
- Alila Fort Bishangarh (Rajasthan, India) — category 4***
- Alila Anji (Zhejian, China) — category 5***
- Alila Wuzhen (Zhejian, China) — category 5***
*These properties are not available for reservations through Hyatt until June 26, 2019
**These properties are not available for reservations through Hyatt until July 15, 2019
***These properties are not available for reservations through Hyatt until July 16, 2019
New Properties, New Promotions
Hyatt is also offering members an opportunity to earn bonus points by staying at not only one of the 64 properties mentioned above, but any of the four Two Road Hospitality properties. You’ll earn 2,000 bonus points during your first qualifying stay at each of the new brands, up to 8,000 bonus points. Since there are only three brands that have been integrated thus far, you are currently capped at earning 6,000 points. Fortunately though, once the last brand is part of the program, if you are able to stay at one property within each of the four brands, you’ll earn a free night stay (category 1-4 hotel).
On top of the bonus points on your first stay, those who pay with their Hyatt credit card will earn bonus points. At any of the these four brands, you’ll earn:
- New World of Hyatt Credit Card Members: Earn 4x Bonus Points (that is a total of 13x points + any bonus points for those with status)
- Old Hyatt Credit Card Members: Earn 3x Bonus Points
This is a great addition to the Hyatt brand. I am personally awaiting the announcement of the Destination Hotels to be added to the Hyatt portfolio as they offer the most properties, so fingers crossed that will come soon!