I love any credit card which provides special money saving offers simply for registering and using the card for purchases you were going to make anyways. Amex Offers has been my ultimate favorite over the years, but since they’ve started limiting eligibility to just one card per person, they haven’t been as useful to me (although they still do provide value!). Back in the Fall of 2017, Chase rolled out a similar concept with their Chase Offers. At first it was limited to just a few of their credit cards and was eventually rolled out to all of their cards (despite being shut down for a few months in the middle). Fortunately with Chase Offers, you can take advantage of the offer on every Chase card you have (as long as you were targeted for the offer). On some of my Chase credit cards absolutely no offers appear and on other cards I have 50+ offers. The only disappointment is that these offers only appear for me on my personal cards, not my business credit cards.
Just recently, a ton of travel related credit cards were added and seem to be available to most (although not all). This is the perfect opportunity to save on an upcoming trip.
Current Chase Offers
- Hyatt: Spend at least $100 at Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Andaz, Hyatt Centric or Park Hyatt, and you’ll receive 15% back as a statement credit, up to $38. Expires April 30, 2019. Related post
- AirBnB: Receive 5% back on your next AirBnB reservation, up to a $28 statement credit. Expires May 15, 2019. Related post
- Hilton: Spend at least $150 at Hampton by Hilton or Hilton Garden Inn, receive 10% back, up to a $40 statement credit. Expires May 31, 2019.
- Staybridge Suites: Spend at least $100 at Staybridge Suites, and receive 15% back, up to a $61 statement credit. Expires May 1, 2019.
Other popular non-travel related offers include: Starbucks, Dunkin’, Michael’s, McCormick & Schmicks, Chuck E. Cheese, J.Crew, Blue Apron, Five Guys, etc.
To enroll in Chase Offers
- Download the Chase app on your phone.
- After you sign into your account, scroll all the way to the bottom where you’ll see your “Chase Offers” for a particular card. Click on “see all offers.”
- You’ll then see all of your eligible offers for that particular card.
- To enroll in an offer make sure to click the “Add to card” button under the particular offer.
- To see offers on your other Chase credit cards, click the drop down arrow at the top under the “Choose your account.” All of your Chase credit cards will appear at the bottom and you can select each one to enroll in eligible offers on each individual card.
Chase Credit Cards
As of right now, Chase Offers only appear on consumer cards, not business cards. They also appear on both Chase Ultimate Rewards and Chase co-branded credit cards.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- British Airways Visa Signature® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card
- Chase Freedom
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- The World Of Hyatt Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
- United℠ Explorer Card
- IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal!