UPDATE: This offer has expired.
If you are looking to apply for the 75,000 mile offer with the United Explorer Business Card, this is a reminder that the last day to apply is tomorrow, March 18, 2019. This is a terrific offer for those eligible for a business credit card as it is worth at least $1,250 in my valuation. And the best part is that the $95 annual fee is waived for the first year.
- Key Link: United Explorer Business Card — Earn 75,000 miles after spending $5,000 on the card within the first three months.
The United Explorer Business Card offers many benefits, including:
- Free first checked bag — With this card the primary cardmember and one companion can check their first bag for free
- Priority boarding — The primary Cardmember and all companions traveling on the same reservation will receive priority boarding and be able to board prior to general boarding
- 2 United Club club passes — You’ll be able to access the United Club lounge twice per cardmember year
- Premier upgrades on award tickets — If you have MileagePlus Premier status and traveling on an award ticket, you can take advantage of complimentary premier upgrades
This card is definitely not one of those “must have” cards, but could be worth it for the sign up offer alone. United miles are pretty valuable in my book and 75,000 miles could get you 3 roundtrip domestic tickets.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you for supporting Deals We Like and enjoy traveling on a deal!