This is from 2011. To check out the 2012 Cyber Monday Travel Deals, go here.
Now that Black Friday is over, it is time to focus on Cyber Monday! Below is a list of all the travel deals for November 28th. Keep in mind that many of these deals will go fast, so make sure to not delay! Try to figure out in advance the vacations that you are looking for and the price you would be willing to pay. Also, make sure to take a look at the cancellation policies – some will be more generous than others. Happy Cyber Monday!!
Cyber Monday Travel Deals
- Yuupon: Discounted deals start at 9am EST and run until 9pm EST with a new deal every three hours. Remember there is a limit of one per household per deal. You must register for this deal-a-day site here. Cyber Monday discounts can be seen here.
- 9am – $2 for $20 Yuupon Credit (will run all day, no limit on number sold, limit one per person)
- 11am – 2pm – $5 for $50 restaurant certificate (limit100, one per household)
- 1pm – 4pm – Olin Marler Dolphin Cruise in Destin, Florida from $3 – limit 900 (300 of each)
- 3pm – 6pm – 90% Off Skycoaster Ride in Orlando – limit 100
- 6pm – 9pm – 90% Off Cork Bistro in Charleston, South Carolina – limit 300
- Marriott’s Florida Resorts: Offer savings up to 25% with rates starting from $95 to $186 per night. Available online on Monday, Nov. 28 only, the savings can be applied on stays from Nov. 29, 2011 through Jan. 8, 2012. For reservations, visit www.marriott.com/floridacybermonday or visit www.marriott.com and enter the promotional code DOD. There are black out dates, so I would not assume to find a great steal for Christmas week, but you never know!
- The Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek: For the 24 hours of Cyber Monday, guests who book a Friday and Saturday night stay will receive Sunday night free. Rates start at $209 and the offer is available for travel Nov. 28, 2011 through Jan. 30, 2012, based on availability. www.wyndhamgrandorlando.com
- Affinia Hotels – NYC, Chicago, and Washington DC: Starting at midnight on Cyber Monday (Nov. 28), Affinia Hotels is offering 10%off best available rates for stays through Nov, 28, 2012. Rates start as low as $109 in Chicago, $119 in D.C. and $161 in NYC. In addition, guests who book on Cyber Monday will receive a $50 credit to be used at the hotel for in-room goodies like treats from the mini bar, room service and more. To book visit www.affinia.com/cyber on Nov. 28 and use promotional code: CYBER1.
- Windsor Court Hotel New Orleans: Offering 20% off best available rates for select dates in December and January. Valid for travel through Jan. 31, 2012. Complimentary daily breakfast in The Grill Room or en-suite, based on double occupancy. Room upgrade upon check-in, based on availability. 15% off in all F&B outlets during guests’ stay, including The Grill Room, Polo Club Lounge, and Le Salon. Rates at the Windsor Court Hotel begin at $345. To take advantage of this offer, guests may book online at www.windsorcourthotel.com and use the code CYBER, valid on Monday, Nov. 28, 2011 only.
- Jetsetter.com: Up to 50% Off Deals & Hourly Giveaways. NEW Flash Sale Every Hour at Prices 40%-50% Off from 9 a.m. EST to 9 p.m. EST on Cyber Monday, Nov. 28. Each vacation will be available for only 24-hours, or while availability lasts. Deals will range from a hot Las Vegas hotel and an eco-friendly resort in Costa Rica, to added-value offerings such as a free upgrade to a penthouse or a complimentary private villa chef paired with Jetsetter Homes. Additionally, each hour, Jetsetter will surprise and delight one lucky member making a Cyber Monday purchase. Jetsetter might pay for someone’s trip, foot the bill for airfare, or provide a free consultation with one of Jetsetter’s Personal Travel Planners. Winners will be announced every hour from 9 a.m. EST to 9 p.m. EST, via Facebook. www.jetsetter.com/cybermonday
- Travelocity: Savings of up to 50% off. Offers might include third night free, 50% off at hotels in Hawaii, 40% off hotels in downtown Chicago, etc. Cyber Monday Booking site: Travelocity.com/cybermonday
- Starwood Hotels: Offering a one day sale of up to 40% off their regular rates January 1 – April 30, 2012. On Cyber Monday these rates will be available via a special site: Starwood’s Cyber Monday site. This is an instance where Social Media will come in handy – If you are friends with them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter you will get early access to the site on Sunday at 6pm EST – you can access it here.
- Loews Hotels: Offering 20% off their base rate one day only for travel between November 29, 2011 and March 31, 2012. The Cyber Monday promotions can be found by on their website.
- Seven Stars Resort: Resort on Grace Bay Beach in Turks & Caicos is offering a $100 resort credit to any resort offer with at least a four-night stay. To book your vacation, visit www.SevenStarsGraceBay.com and then call the 1-800 number (866-570-7777) to have the $100 resort credit applied. You must call on November 28th and mention promotion code “CYBERSEVENSTARS” on November 28th and mention promo code: Available for a full 24-hours on November 28th.
- Abercrombie & Kent: Savings of up to 50% on travel around the world. Travel deals are limited and savings start at 9am CST on November 28th. Deals will last through December 3rd at 1pm CST. You can find all the travel destinations and prices here.
- Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants – Florida: Sale on all new bookings made online on Monday November 28th. All rates include complimentary Wi-Fi. Travel dates are through January 31, 2012. The Florida resorts include: Surfcomber Miami South Beach, EPIC Miami, and Vero Beach Hotel & Spa. Reservations and sale rates can be found here – use promotion code “CYBER.”
- Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants – Washington, DC: Save at eleven Kimpton hotels in DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Promotion runs from 12am EST on Monday November 28th for 72-hours. Promotion prices will include upgraded rooms for the same price as a regular room. Room rates can be found here.