Now that Black Friday is over, it is time to focus on Cyber Monday! I already listed the Cyber Monday airline deals this morning, but below is a consolidated list for all other travel deals for today November 26th. Keep in mind that many of these could go fast, so make sure to not delay! Also, make sure to take a look at the cancellation policies – some will be more generous than others. Happy Cyber Monday!!
Cyber Monday Travel Deals
- Loews Hotels: Between 12:01am EST Monday November 26 to 3:00am EST Tuesday November 27, the Loews hotel chain is offering up to 40% off their best available rate at 15 of their hotels. These rates will be available for travel November 26, 2012 through April 30, 2013. Tthe one day discounted rate will be available online or by calling 1-855-74-LOEWS. From the terms and conditions, these three Orlando hotels are excluded: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Loews Royal Pacific Resort or Hard Rock Hotel Orlando
- Starwood Hotels: Discounted stays for hotels in North American and Latin America for reservations through November 30 for travel November 21, 2012 through March 31, 2013. You can book at this website here using promotion code CYBRLT.
- Club Med Resorts: 3-day sale for travel in April, but you must book by Wednesday November 28th. The 10 properties on sale include:
- Mexican resorts: Cancun Yucatan and Ixtapa Pacific
- USA resort: Sandpiper Bay (Florida)
- Caribbean resorts: Punta Cana (Dominican Republic), Turkoise (Turks & Caicos), Columbus Isle (Bahamas), Buccaneer’s Creek (Martinique), La Caravelle (Guadeloupe)
- Worldwide resorts: Bali (Indonesia), Phuket (Tailand), Kani (Maldives)
- Montage Hotels & Resorts: One day sale for two luxury hotels in California: 1) Montage Laguna Beach Resort and 2) Montage Beverly Hills. Book online at www.montagehotels.com/cybermonday and you’ll get 40% off reservations for stays from Dec. 1-20, 2012. You’ll also get a free bottom of champagne.
- Hotels.com: Through the end of day today, select hotels are up to 50% off. You can check out the list of hotels here.
- Travelocity: Through end of day today, you can get the following deals:
- 50% off or more on hotels/Vacation Packages in Florida, New York, and some other locations. 3 night minimum.
- 10% off on all hotels/Vacation Packages with a 3 night stay (excludes Top Secret Hotels) – use promotion code TURKEY10 – book hotel and search for prices here.
- Remember: You can get $50 statement credit when spending $250+ on hotels at Travelocity with this American Express sync promotion
- Expedia: Holding daily deals through November 26. Deals are up to 50% off. Book a hotel and get a $25 cash deal. More details here.
- Orbitz: Enter code CYBERORBITZ or HOLIDAY15 and get 15% off your stay for travel through January 5, 2013. You must book by November 26, 2012. You will also get a free photo book when you book by November 30, 2012. More details here.
- TripAlertz: Use promo code 50THANKS to get $50 off a $100+ hotel reservation. This is one day only. Through Friday, however, you can use promo code 80OFFNOV2012 to get 8% off your total hotel reservation. Sign up for TripAlertz here (this is my referral link) and if you refer friends you’ll get $5 credit. Read more about this deal in this prior blog post.
- Affinia Hotels – NYC and Washington DC: One day only Affinia Hotels is offering 10% off best available rates plus a $50 Activity credit toward your favorite “activities.” To book visit www.affinia.com/cyber on Nov. 26 and use promotional code: CYBER1.
Cyber Monday Hotel Deals by City
- Southern Vermont – Windham Hill Inn: Escape to the rolling hills of Southern Vermont to Windham Hill Inn for a relaxed and romantic winter getaway by calling between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. on November 26 thru January 31, and mentioning code CYBER to receive a double upgrade (2 levels up from what is being paid for) as well as a welcome half bottle of champagne upon arrival. No blackout dates apply. Based on availability. Rates start at $255 per night.
- Lake Placid, New York – Lake Placid Lodge: Lake placid lodge, the rustic chic arts and crafts style relais & chateaux property and only hotel on lake placid is offering incredible cyber monday deals (details below). Reservations for all deals are bookable online at lakeplacidlodge.com from 10:00am EST on Monday, November 26th until 5:00pm EST on Friday, November 30th. Rates start at $400 per night. blackout dates include 12/2/2012, 12/20/2012- 1/1/2013, 1/18/2013-1/20/2013 and 2/15/2013-2/23/2013.
- $50 for $25 of food and beverage credits at the lodge’s famed artisans restaurant - book online and receive a redemption code via email to use this credit at artisans.
- stay for 3 nights, pay for 2 and receive a $75 resort credit to use towards artisans restaurant, maggie’s pub or the gallery - applicable to any guest room and valid from november 26 to december 20 – book online by using code dec3for2
- 50% off best available rate for owl’s head or any two-bedroom cabin - applicable seven days a week november 26 to march 30 except for blackout dates*
- 30% off best available rate for lakeview cabins - applicable mid-week only november 26 to march 30 except for blackout dates*
- 50% off the best available rate for any room type - available may 6-9
- check-in sunday and monday is on us - december 1 to march 30 except for blackout dates*
- Omni Mount Washington Resort: To celebrate the grand opening of the newly expanded Bretton Woods ski area, the Omni Mount Washington Resort is selling 12 rooms for $12. Only available for purchase on Cyber Monday, 12 lucky guests will be able to book their rooms at the specially reduced rate of $12 for a one night stay on 12.12.12. During their visit guests will also enjoy $12 lift tickets to explore Bretton Woods’ new T-bar lift and log cabin on Mount Stickney.
- Delamar Greenwich Harbor, Conneticut: A stunning jewel for travelers with a taste for Old World style and bespoke services, Delamar Greenwich Harbor (45 min from NYC) will be offering all room types at 30% off on Cyber Monday. With a prime location on the beautiful waterfront of Greenwich, Connecticut, the hotel welcomes guests with 82 deluxe guest rooms and suites arrayed with luxurious, European-style furnishings, relaxing hues, and contemporary communications technologies. The hotel restaurant and bar, l’escale, offers distinctive unfolds as a sumptuous dining destination with its own separate entrance, terrace seating right along Greenwich Harbor, and distinctive Provençal cuisine created from fresh and local ingredients. Whatever the focus of one’s stay, relaxing treatments at the onsite Spa at Delamar are not to be missed. All room types will be offered at 30% off for stay dates between 11/26 and 1/26 with select blackout dates applied.
- Delamar Southport, Connecticut: Beautiful, intimate, polished and poised, Delamar Southport (1.25 hours from NYC) wraps guests in the ambiance of classic New England hospitality and the beauty of Fairfield County, Connecticut. On Cyber Monday the hotel will be offering all room types at 30% off. Boutique in size and scope, the hotel has 44 guest rooms and suites, each individually designed with luxurious furnishings, original artwork and contemporary technologies. It’s the perfect address for a relaxed getaway, an impromptu escape from the city, or a business trip that calls for convenience to points across the New York metropolitan area. A separate entrance leads to Artisan Restaurant, Tavern & Garden—a place where guests eat well and experience cuisine influenced by the rhythm of New England’s seasons and farmstead offerings. All room types will be offered at 30% off for stay dates between 11/26 and 1/26 with select blackout dates applied.
- Wolcott Hotel: In midtown Manhattan will offer guests the chance to stay three nights for the price of two for travel Jan. 2 – Feb. 15. With rates as low as $120, travelers can enjoy a three night stay in New York City for $240 – less than the average price of one night at nearby hotels! The offer will be available for booking Nov. 26 on www.wolcott.com with the promotional code “step3”.
- Waldorf Astoria New York: Offering a 50% savings on pampering this holiday season. On Cyber Monday, the spa will offer two $150 packages catering to both woman and men looking for the best in spa indulgences. Women will feel fantastic after experiencing the Good Girl Glow featuring a 50 minute Radiance Facial, makeup application and complimentary gift bottle of La Petite Robe (“The LittleBlack Dress”) Noire Eau du Parfum. For men, the Pour Homme will soothe the body with a 50 minute sports massage, 10 minute scalp massage and bottle of Homme Eau de Parfum. To take advantage of this offering, please visit http://www.guerlainspas.com/cyber-monday-deals during the 24-hour Cyber Monday period.
- The Iroquois New York: Save 25% off our lowest published rate on any of your travel dates for January and February 2013! Valid for purchase on Monday November 26 only! Deal can be booked online Monday, November 26 from 6am-10pm at www.iroquoisny.com or by calling 1-800-332-7220. Rates start at $209 per night.
- Hotel Chandler: Save 25% off our lowest published rate on any of your travel dates for January and February 2013! Valid for purchase on Monday November 26 only! Book online Monday, November 26 at http://www.hotelchandler.com. Rates start at $250 per night.
- The Cosmopolitan Hotel: Save 25% off our lowest published rate on any of your travel dates for January and February 2013! Valid for purchase on Monday November 26 only! Book online Monday, November 26 at http://www.cosmohotel.com/. Rates start at $149 per night.
- Washington Jefferson: Save 25% off our lowest published rate on any of your travel dates for January and February 2013! Valid for purchase on Monday November 26 only! Book online Monday, November 26 at http://www.wjhotel.com/. Rates start at $100 per night.
- Hotel Belleclaire: Save 25% off our lowest published rate on any of your travel dates for January and February 2013! Valid for purchase on Monday November 26 only! Deal can be booked online Monday, November 26 at http://www.hotelbelleclaire.com/ or by calling (877) 468-3522. Rates start at $119 per night.
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott, Florida: Receive 50% off all room-only reservations with rates start as low as $55/night. Valid for travel from November 26, 2012 – January 6, 2013 and August 1- September 30, 2013 Blackout dates may apply. Visit www.marriott.com/pbipg on November 26, 2012 and enter promotional code W39
- The Angler’s Boutique Resort, South Beach: 25% off rates including daily continental breakfast for two people, a welcome amenity & complimentary WI-FI. Rates start at $219. Valid for travel from December 10-21, 2012. Visit www.theanglersresort.com on November 26, 2012 and enter promotional code CYBER25.
- Sandpearl Resort, Clearwater Beach: Book a standard room or Jr. Suite and receive a $50 gift card per night. Rates start at $199/night. Valid for travel from November 26, 2012 – February 13, 2013. Blackout dates may apply. Visit www.sandpearl.com on November 26, 2012 and enter promotional code CYBER. If booking a suite, use CYBER SUITE.
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek: Save 35% when booking a stay of three nights or more. With rates starting at $139, travelers can now plan a budget friendly Orlando getaway this winter. Nestled amongst Bonnet Creek’s 500 acres of stunning woodlands the resort offers a perfect gateway to experience Orlando’s legendary attractions, theme parks, entertainment and shopping. To book, guests can visit www.wyndhamgrandorlando.com on November 26, 2012 and use the code “DISCYB”. Valid for travel Nov. 26 – Jan. 31, based on availability.
- MileNorth™, A Chicago Hotel: Offering travelers at a dose of Zen with a $50 gift card at any of Chicago’s Mario Tricoci Salon & Day Spas, in addition to complimentary parking. Guests can snag rates as low as $159 a night with this Cyber Monday deal, available for travel through March 31, 2013. Only the first 25 reservations booked will receive the $50 credit to Mario Tricoci Salon & Day Spa. To book, go to www.milenorthhotel.com/cyber on Nov. 26 and use promotional code: CYBER.
- Dallas, TX – The Fairmont Dallas: For cyber monday, The Fairmont Dallas will offer 30% off bar rates bookable only on Monday, November 26. Availability will be until 3/31/13 and bookings will be fully non-refundable. Rates start at $99 per night.
- San Diego, CA – The Westin Gaslamp Quarter: From the comfort of a signature Heavenly Bed, enjoy getting a head start on holiday shopping in your newly designed Westin Gaslamp Quarter room. Using the hotel’s Macy’s Shopping Package, for every night booked at the downtown hotel, guests will receive a $100 Macy’s gift card, which can be used online to take advantage of the company’s Cyber Monday deals. Package is valid now through December 30, 2012. Guest can book online or call (866) 716-8137 and mention promo code CMY. Rates start at $199 per night, including the $100 gift card.
- San Francisco, CA- Hotel Abri: Just in time for holiday shopping, guests can take 20% off with Hotel Abri’s Shop Till You Drop Package with their Cyber Monday Sale. Guests can make the most of the hotel’s prime location in the heart of Union Square, San Francisco’s shopping Mecca and can use new Hotel Abri canvas bag to hit the stores. If guests’ load of bags becomes too much, they can use Hotel Abri’s Shopping Bag Valet Program by calling the Valet Number, and one of the hotel’s team members will come take their bags and return them to their hotel room. The package also includes a Post-Shopping Break coupon, good for a beer, wine, or a cocktail along with a wonderful appetizer from the bar menu at Puccini & Pinetti. Bookable Nov. 26th & 27th for stay dates Nov. 26, 2012 – Jan 31, 2013. Subject to Black-Out dates. Rates start at $179 per night.
- Laguna Beach, CA- Surf & Sand Resort: Located beachfront on the shores of laguna beach, surf & sand is offering a cyber monday booking special offering up to 53% off nightly rates. travelers “surfing” the web on Monday, Nov. 26 will find weekday rates starting at $219 per night and weekend rates for $299. Both rates also include parking and the resort fee. This offer is valid for stays through January 31, 2013 and some restrictions and black out dates may apply. For more information, visit www.surfandsandresort.com
- Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport: Savings of over 50 percent with rates starting at just $89 per night. The Cyber Monday package includes accommodations in a recently renovated guest room, complimentary parking, and one draft beer per person per night at the on-property Brewster’s – a Beererie. Featuring an extensive 100-beer menu including many local, regional and international craft beers and microbrews, the ever-changing tap list ensures there are always the freshest beers available for guests. Travelers can also take advantage of the property’s 24-hour fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, and more. This offer is available to book Nov. 26 – 29 only for stays Nov. 26, 2012 – March 31, 2013 when using promo code CYBERMON at www.fourpointslax.com.
- Silverado Resort & Spa: Save 25% on Silverado’s Best Available Rate and receive a Resort Credit of $25 per day to use in the resort’s restaurants, 16,000 square foot Spa, or towards a round of golf on Owner Johnny Miller’s newly renovated North Course. Guests will also enjoy a complimentary wine tasting for two at three Napa wineries. Offer only available for booking during the 24 hours of Cyber Monday (or until rooms sold out). Limitations: Available for stays through March 31, 2013 during Napa Valley’s Cabernet Season (excluding New Year’s Eve).
- Scottsdale, AZ – The Royal Palms Resort and Spa: Offer only valid on November 26 for 24 hours and online only! Use booking code RCYMON to receive 25% off best available rate for stays through April 30, 2013. Blackout dates and restrictions apply. Not valid on existing reservations, with group reservations or combined with any other offer. Rates start at $232 per night.
- Tucson, AZ – Tanque Verde Ranch: Located on 60,000 acres of stunning landscape, the ranch caters year-round to travelers looking to unplug and reconnect with one another while exploring the great outdoors. Special for Cyber Monday, Tanque Verde Ranch is offering 50% off of all pre-existing packages. Packages are all-inclusive with accommodations, with three daily meals and activities. Call 800-234-3833 and ask for the special Cyber Monday booking code to book on November 26. Package black out dates are 12/22/12 – 01/04/13 and 03/15/13-04/15/13. Rates start at $130 per night.
- La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa: On November 26th, visit www.laposadadesantafe.com to save45% off regular rates. The resort’s Cyber Monday limited-time deals offer rates from $99 per night, based on double occupancy, and a Cyber Monday package priced at $199, which includes breakfast for two and one 50-minute spa treatment.
- Hotel Madeline Telluride: Book your winter vacation to Telluride, CO on November 26, 2012 and save up to 50% at Hotel Madeline Telluride. In a coveted ski-in/ski-out location in Mountain Village, Hotel Madeline Telluride is offering a one-of-a-kind Ski & Spa package, which combines access to the resort’s 2,000 skiable-acres and the hotel’s relaxing spa. Indeed, for $600 total, guests who book the Ski & Spa package on Cyber Monday will receive two nights in a deluxe king room, breakfast for two, two ski passes, and two massages.
- Colonial Williamsburg: From Nov. 23-26, Colonial Williamsburg is offering exclusive deals on hotel night stays and annual admission passes. For the first time ever, guests who book one or more nights in a suite at select Colonial Williamsburg Hotel properties will get one night free. The offer is valid on bookings made November 23-26 and on stays between November 23, 2012 and March 21, 2013. To book, call 1-800-447-8679.
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta: Only on Cyber Monday, Hyatt Regency Atlanta is offering 25% off the daily rate for reservations November 26 – December 30, 2012. The Cyber Monday deal is available on Monday, Nov. 26 from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM and bookable by entering the code CYBR25 on their website, Hyatt.com or by clicking this link.
- Vancouver, BC – OPUS Vancouver: Stay at the uniquely stylish, boutique OPUS Hotel in Vancouver through February 28 and enjoy 25% savings when booking on Cyber Monday. For more information or to book, visit the website and use the promo code CYBEROPUS. Rates start at $149 per night including complimentary WI-FI.
- Loden Hotel, Vancouver: Offering up Cyber Monday savings of up to 30 percent. When travelers book their stay on Nov. 26th for travel between Nov. 27thand Feb. 28th, they can enjoy accommodations in Loden’s Signature King Guestrooms (boasting floor to ceiling glass windows) starting at $139 nightly. Those looking to upgrade will be able to snag plush Signature King Guestroom digs along with complimentary Valet Parking and Loden’s Continental Breakfast for a mere $159 per night. This package is based on single occupancy, must be prepaid on Nov. 26th and is non-refundable. Please note that blackout dates do apply. To book, call (604) 669-5060 or visit www.theloden.com.
- Maui, Hawaii – The Fairmont Kea Lani: The all-suite hotel ill be offering 30% off the best available rate and a $100 food and beverage credit per stay, during a 24-hour cyber monday sale starting at midnight on November 26, 2012. the offer is available for travel between April 14 2013 and July 6, 2013 and/or September 1, 2013 and December 20, 2013. Guests can use the food and beverage credit toward the resort’s award-winning signature restaurant, kō that reopened in april following a $5.3 million renovation. complimentary hawaiian cultural activities, including outrigger canoe paddling and hawaiian language classes, are also available. For reservations, call 800-798-4552 or visit www.fairmont.com/kealani rates will start at just $377 for a one-bedroom suite at the recently renovated wailea resort.
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino: Buy 3 nights and get 3 nights free. Rates start at $379/night. Valid for travel from April 22, 2013 – November 21, 2013. Visit http://www.arubamarriott.com on November 26, 2012 and enter promotional code D52.
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba: Available from Nov. 19 – 30, travelers can book a future stay at the premier Caribbean resort with nightly rates starting at $169 from Nov. 21 through Dec. 19 and $299 from Jan. 2 through March 31, 2013. Extending our Cyber Monday offer for over a week gives travelers the opportunity to take advantage of the savings. Special rates valid for travel Nov. 21 through March 31, 2013. For resort reservations, visit www.westinaruba.com or call (877) 782-0149 and mention promo code CYBERLTO.
- Westin Playa Bonita, Panama: Buy 2 nights and get 2 nights free, plus an upgrade to the next room category. Rates start at $250/night. Valid for travel from December 1-20, 2012 and July 1 – August 15, 2013. Maximum 8 night stay. Visit www.westinplayabonita.com on November 26, 2012 and use code: CYBERMON.
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort and the Royal Beach Casino: Buy one night, get one free. Rates start at $129/night. Valid for travel from November 26 – December 21, 2012. Blackout dates and restrictions apply. Visit www.stkittsmarriott.com on November 26, 2012 and enter promotional code D51.
- Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel and Spa, Costa Rica: 40% off a two-night stay, 25% off all additional nights. Valid for travel from December 1-15, 2012 and May 1 – 30, 2013. Visit www.almadelpacifico.com on November 26, 2012 to book and use code CYBER.
- San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, Puerto Rico: Receive 30% off all reservations. Rates start at $132 per night. Valid for travel through Dec 24, 2012 and from April 10 – Sept. 30, 2013. Bookings cannot be combined with any other offers. Visit http://www.marriottsanjuan.com on November 26, 2012 and enter promotional code D3Q.
- Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose / Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort: $99 & $119 nightly rates in a deluxe room at Costa Rica Marriott Hotel and Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort, respectively. Rates valid for travel through November 10, 2013. Visit www.marriott.com/costarica on November 26, 2012 and request promo code PRO
- Kura Hulanda Resorts, Curacao: Buy 2 nights, get 2 nights free. Valid for travel through May 15, 2013. (Black out dates: Dec 26, 2012 – Jan 02, 2013). E-mail reservation request to email@example.com or call 877-264-3106 and request Black Fridayspecial.
- Bolongo Bay Beach Resort, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands: Four day sale – from Black Friday, Nov. 23, to Cyber Monday, Nov. 26. 50% off room-only rates in Oceanview rooms for travel through Dec. 22, 2012. Minimum 3 night stay. Discounted rates are $150 per couple, plus tax and service charge. Stays of 5 nights or more will also receive a $50 resort credit. No passport required for US citizens to visit. For reservations, call toll-free at 1-800-524-4746 or book online at www.bolongobay.com and enter promo code 50/50.
- The Reefs, Bermuda: Week-long Cyber Monday sale available Nov. 26 – Nov. 30 for peak spring travel to Bermuda. 30% off travel March 12 – April 14, 2013 or 20% off travel April 15 – May 23, 2013. Savings off of daily rates, which include full-service breakfast. Available in any of the 62 hotel rooms and suites, or 19 Club condos, all of which have private balconies and ocean views. Minimum 4 night stay. Discounted daily rates begin at $228 per couple in a Poolside Room or $868 for four people in a 2-bedroom condo, plus tax and service charge. To book, call (800) 742-2008 or visit www.thereefs.com/cybermonday .
- The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa: Offering up to 38% off on Cyber Monday. Rates starting $199 for travel through December 23, 2012.
- Sheraton Nassau Resort & Casino, Bahamas: Cyber Monday rates starting at $119 (a savings of up to 25% off) when sun-seeking travelers book the sale for travel Nov. 21stto March 31st, 2013. To book these sun and sand-infused savings, reference the rate code DAILYR when visiting www.sheratonnassau.com/offers or calling 888-627-7812. Please note that the offer is based on availability and blackout dates do apply.
Enjoy the Cyber Monday travel deals!!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.