This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Many AWESOME Amex Offers appeared in my account today. This is where you can receive a statement credit by using your registered American Express credit card at participating merchants. While some of these offers are available via Twitter (noted with a Tweet hashtag), some or only available through your AmericanExpress.com account. The ones with Twitter, everyone is eligible and you can register ALL of your Amex cards (authorized users, third-party Amex cards, etc) – read more about linking all of your cards here with Twitter. The ones through your AmericanExpress.com account are targeted and you’ll need to use the double browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. If you happen to find Twitter hashtags that are not listed below, please let me know!
These are going to be popular offers with limited enrollment, so I suggest registering your cards asap. Remember, all current Amex Offers are listed here.
- Home Depot: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 6/15/2015
- Tweet: #AmexHomeDepot
- Tip: Available in-store or online. You can purchase a Home Depot gift card online and it will trigger the statement credit – I’ve tried it before and it worked. Also, in-store Home Depot sells many other merchant gift cards, which will also trigger the statement credit.
- Wag.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2015
- Tweet: #AmexWag
- Whole Foods: Spend $75+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 7/15/2015
- Tweet: #AmexWFM
- Tip: Available in-store or online. Purchase a $75 gift card in-store (not sure if online works), so you can then use the gift card during multiple shopping trips if you do not typically spend $75 or more in Whole Foods during one visit.
- Fairway Market: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2015
- Tip: Available in-store or online. Purchase a $75 gift card in-store to use during multiple shopping trips.
- Hilton Garden Inn: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 7/20/2015
- Tweet: #AmexHGI
- Tip: Unfortunately Hilton does not sell gift cards at their hotels like some other chains. This is valid for Hilton Garden Inn hotels only, NOT other hotels under the same umbrella.
- Delivery.com: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 7/20/2015
- Tip: Purchase a $25 gift card and it will trigger the statement credit. I’ve done this on multiple occasions since this has been an Amex Offer in the past and you can save the gift card in your account.
- Four Seasons Hotels: Spend $800+, get a $150 statement credit. Expires 8/31/2015
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.