This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Happy holidays everyone! I am away on vacation this week so posts will be sporadic. For those bored at work and still want something to read, I’ll pull up old posts that are still relevant today.
For those interested in Starwood hotels, here is everything you need to know. These individual posts make up an entire series on the Starwood Preferred Guest program.
- Perks of the Starwood Preferred Guest credit card
- Understanding Starwoods Cash & Points Redemption
- Getting your 5th Night Free with Starwood Points
- Redeeming your Points for Hotels & Flights
- Redeeming your Points for Upgraded Rooms and Suites
- Transferring your SPG Points to Airline Miles
- Transferring SPG Points Between Accounts
- Getting Starwood Status and the Perks
- How the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card Annual Fee Pays for Itself
Overall, Starwood is one of my favorite programs. I find their top tier hotels to be absolutely amazing and love their cash & points award redemption opportunities. Starwood also has one of the most flexible programs where you can either use your points at a SPG hotel or transfer to a participating airline at a 1:1 ratio which is rare for any hotel program (you also get a 25% bonus when transferring 20,000 points!).
Let me know if you have any additional questions not answered in one of the 9 posts above. Happy ready!