This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
UPDATE: This offer has expired. You can learn more about the current offers here.
Last month, the two Hilton American Express co-branded credit cards were offering their best offer to date. This increased offer lasted for about a month and then decreased to its normal offer once the expiration date hit. Fortunately just a few weeks later, it looks like the offer is back! Be careful though when applying through links found throughout other blogs or the internet, as there are lesser sign up offer links available.
- Hilton HHonors Credit Card from American Express: Get 75,000 points after spending $1,000 in the first three months; No annual fee. Expires June 30, 2016. Related Blog Post
- Hilton HHonors Surpass Card from American Express: Earn 100,000 Hilton HHonors points after spending $3,000 on the card within the first three months. $75 annual fee. Related Blog Post; **As of now there is no direct link for this offer and you must sign up through another card members referral link – so find a friend that has this card and apply! The referrer will also receive 10,000 bonus points.
You can apply for both cards and receive the sign up bonus if you qualify! That means you can earn up to 175,000 Hilton HHonor points in total if you go this route. However, the bonus offer for both cards is only valid for those that have never received the sign up offer in the past. You can read more about this 1 bonus per lifetime limit here.
**These are NOT affiliate links.
Hilton HHonors Card from American Express with 75,000 Sign Up Bonus Card Benefits:
- Complimentary Hilton HHonors Silver elite status each year you keep the card
- Earn Hilton HHonors Gold status after you spend $20,000 in a calendar year
- Earn 7x points at Hilton Hotels, 5x points at U.S. gas stations, supermarkets, and restaurants, and 3x points on all other purchases
Typically, you do not see such high sign up offers with a no annual fee card, so this is a great offer! Since this card gives automatic Silver status, you’ll receive your 5th night free on all award redemptions. I also love no annual fee American Express credit cards because any statement credits received from the Amex Offers just count as extra money in my pocket!
Hilton HHonors Surpass Card from American Express with 100,000 Sign Up Bonus Card Benefits:
- Complimentary Hilton HHonors Gold elite status each year you keep the card
- Earn Hilton HHonors Diamond status after you spend $40,000 in a calendar year
- Earn 12x points at Hilton Hotels, 6x points at U.S. gas stations, supermarkets, and restaurants, and 3x points on all other purchases
This is the highest ever sign up bonus we’ve seen from any Hilton credit card! Since American Express has implemented a one bonus offer per card in a lifetime, it is important to apply for a card during the highest offer possible. While this card does come with a $75 annual fee, receiving Gold status at Hilton is quite important. Gold status is one of the best mid-level tiers amongst all the hotel chains, where you’ll receive complimentary breakfast, free internet, possible upgrade and concierge floor access, etc. Similar to the no annual fee version of the card, you’ll also receive your 5th night free on all award redemptions.
Other Card and Loyalty Program Information
I wrote about this card and the Hilton HHonors loyalty program extensively last time this offer was available. Here are all the prior blog posts that will give you detailed information.
All About the Hilton American Express Credit Card
- 75,000 Bonus Points with the No Annual Fee Hilton Credit Card
- 100,000 Bonus Points with the Hilton HHonors Surpass Card
- 1 Week Left for the Highest Hilton Credit Card Offers Ever
- Top 6 Benefits of the Hilton American Express Credit Card
- Earning Silver, Gold, and Diamond Status with Hilton Credit Card
- Getting a Bonus Match to the Highest Ever Hilton Credit Card Offers
- Making Money on Your Hilton Credit Card
All About the Hilton HHonors Loyalty Program
- The Many Ways to Earn Hilton Gold Status – The Best Mid-Tier Status
- What does Hilton Status Get You?
- Understanding the Double-dip Options
- Utilizing Hilton AXON Awards
- Utilizing Hilton’s 5th Night Free Redemption Option
- AXON vs. 5th Night Free – Which One is Better?
Overall, these are two of the best offers you’ll see for these cards. American Express also changed their rules where you are only allowed to receive a sign up bonus for a particular card once in a lifetime, so it is very important to sign up for a card while they are having one of their top offers. Also, while the Hilton program definitely devalued a few years ago, you can still stay at some amazing hotels from these points. Also Hilton hotels are everywhere, so you should never have an issue finding a hotel to use your points.